Wednesday, July 16, 2008

E3 Trailer OF MK vs DC and New Renders

It's been a while since I posted anything here, something to be ashamed about, but the reason for my abcense is valid.

I recently began trolling on Midway's forums, got myself in some interesting thinking about Ed Boon's website and the clues he left, that still remains unsolved...

After seeing the puzzles and make my brain think for the first time since the birth of sliced bread, I kinda need to switch off...

Over the weekend Gamspot released the new E3 Trailer of MK vs DC:










To me, this is pure genuise, Ed Boon always manage to pull a damn rabit out of his eyebrows...



See, told you he got some wicked eyebrows...

New Character render:

Shang Tsung:


That reminds me, i also forgot to post Catwoman....


And this was suppose to be a "T" rated game...

Also announced was two new Characters:

MK: Lui Kang

DC: Captain Marvel

I don't know how long it'll be before we get them Renders but as soon as it's out, it'll be here 2....

No comments: