Friday, June 27, 2008

MK vs DC: New Pics and Interview wit Ed Boon

"Dum dum dum duuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmm........."

"Get over here, let me give you a spanking!"


"Is your costume dry yet Superman?!?"


"Stand still Scorpion, there is a fly on you shoulder!"

"No Batman, don't, I'll never try to steal the Batmobile again, I Promise!"





Finaly some new screenshots of MK vs DC as surfaced along with a new interview with creator Ed Boon:



Well, I knew from day one that MK vs DC will have a fatality system of some kind as long as it isn't that damn "Kreate-A-Fatality" i'll be happy, even if they bring back Friendships and Babalities!!!


it is so true what Ed said, it's kinda difficult to judge a game with so little info to go with.

My advice to you MK fans going on asif it "the death of MK"; chill out and WAIT!!!

No comments: