Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The First Step:

Well, I finally did it, I finaly went and got myself a blog-spot :p

For all those out there who knows me, welcome, to those who stumbled apon this or any other posts, welcome...

Welcome to my "Realm" a place where I "unload" myself... some of you will not agree to most of the things i have to say, some of you might even not like anything at all about me, none the less, feel free to leave your comments as everybody has their own oppinion about a lot of things!

Those aged 15 years and younger that comments' back using words like "faggot", "gay", "homo" and related stupid comments, it's time to get the dictionary out and learn more words other than that....

Anyways, thanks to those who "wasted time" reading this and to those who will "waste" more time reading my future posts....

See you all in the near future...


***Special Thanks to my wife who helped me find some spelling errors***

No comments: