Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My Daughter Liandri


It's a magical thing, the moment you become a parent.


Tough but still magical, some folks will make it sound as if it's the worst thing that can happen to a person, in my opinion, those who say that didn't follow their "natural parenting instincts", they rather went via "what mom says..." or books. Or they really had a difficult child :-/


Anyways, I was going through sum digitals when I stumbled upon this photo of Liandri, I couldn't help myself laughing, such a cute face!
She was running towards me when I took this picture and almost fell over her own feet, ok, she did fall, her reaction was simply "boom", she stood up again and ran away, turned around and repeated the whole thing.
My first though was: "OMG, my kid is crazy!" but to be honest, she got it from me :p
We never actually have a problem with her; she slept through the night since she was 4 months just because we kept with a schedule and ignored most of the "you have to..." instructions from our parents and books. We just did what WE felt were the best rather than a "guideline" that doesn't necessarily will work for Liandri.

So of you who'll soon be parents for the first time, you'll know what to do when the situation arrives, don't be scared, it's your child only you'll know what's best for him/her!!!!

No comments: